Tuscan red wine Chianti DOCG 6 bottles
See also: Red Tuscan wine
Chianti docg 2014 ( 0,75 l)
- Code AV00039-1
- Weight 1.00 kg.
- in stock
Price: 72.00 € 66.00 € -8.3%
Tuscan red wine Chianti DOCG
- Production Area: Tuscany – Center Italy
- Place: Fauglia (Pisa)
- Altitude: 150m a.s.l
- Exposure: south - west
- Position: hilly
- Grapes: Those allowed by Chianti D.O.C.G. production disciplinary: Sangiovese 85% and Canaiolo 15%
- Alcohol: 13%
- VINTAGE 2013
- After Bottling: it rests and matures minimum three months in our store.
- Colour : deep ruby red with violet shades.
- Fragrance : fruity tones of cherry and mulberry with light spiced and “boise” sensations.
- Flavour : good balance between structure and tannin. Typical wine with body, mellow, long and persisting leaving-taste
- Gastronomy: it goes well with savoury dishes prepared with meat sauces, noble poultry and roasted red and white meat
- Service temperature: 16°-18°
- Longevity: over six years
- Quantity and size: 13.300 Bottles (0,75)